All About Men's Secret

Jealous Boyfriends At Work Friends


Question:
My boyfriend wants her desire to follow, but I do not want to because he wanted me to quit my job and looking for a new job. He did not like my work now because most of the male employees, and she does not like me surrounded by men. I've explained that I was there to work and not just a co-worker who likes all kinds, but he was possessive and jealous nature. What should I do?

Answer:
Love is often measured magnitude of the sacrifice. The beauty of sacrifice is often seen from sincerity.

Possessiveness of girlfriends can indeed interfere. But if he reasoned, must be given meaning.
Take a look from her position, and Tania gave him confidence (in action) in order to receive daily Tania comfortable while working.

Sacrifice in sincerity also applies to girlfriend Tania. Understanding that Tania is building a career to be had. So instead of spending energy in suspicion, but choosing strengthen trustful relationships. And this must be built together in sincerity.

Middle road could also invite a girlfriend Tania to the office and introduce all my friends to her office, so that suspicions are not excessive. He also must give credence to Tania.

Because love needs to be based trust to provide peace.

Possessive and unfortunately it was distinguishing convenience and comfort can only be obtained if a mutual understanding.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Jealous Boyfriends At Work Friends"

Back To Top