All About Men's Secret

The One Perfume by D & G - A fragrance for every day and every night - Shopping - Fashion Style

This fall and winter seasons I wanted to try a new fragrance for myself. Like any devouted shopper, after getting my new winter and fall clothes, I needed a new fragrance to complete it all. I finally decided that Dolce and Gabana's The One Perfume, was the one for me! (sorry it was just too tempting!)

The fragrance itself by Dolce and Gabana, it's impossible to pass up something that comes from them. The price was right for a eau du parfum , I saw it in stores locally for about $70-$80; however after some "devouted shopper" scrounging online. I found a great site "" which had it for $45. It's hard to find an authentic frangrance that isn't an imitation or a cheap knockoff, but this was the real deal and almost half price!

The bottle itself is 12 ounce,s and has elegant curves and light prisms well with it. The top is gold and rectangular. The bottle reflects the fragrance itself, charming, lavish and posh. What good is a great fragrance if the bottle itself isn't gorgeous?!

The fragrance itself has a beautifully created combination of first, middle and end notes. The first note is a blend of light citrus aromas. The wisp of peach, mandarin and a subtle hint of plum, bring really draws you in.

The middle note is a fleural combination. Jasmine, lychee and lilly. Its balance is perfect and transcends perfectly into the exhale of the last note; which is a delicate play of vanilla and amber.

The fragrance last all day (on all skin types) and even though it is a eau du parfum it's not overpowering and is office safe. I wear it daily now, all my co-workers love it and ask me what i'm wearing. I have recomended this to a few of the other girls at work, still would recomend saving the extra cash and forgoing getting it locally. Two other ladies I work with also ordered there from

It definitely does what a good fragrance should, make you not only smell great, but makes you feel great and leave an impression when you walk into a room. If you are looking for a new fragrance this year, I would recommend The One Perfume by D & G. Ther is also a version of it for men as well, which is The One Perfume for Men by Dolce and Gabbana.


0

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "The One Perfume by D & G - A fragrance for every day and every night - Shopping - Fashion Style"

Back To Top